Main fields of activity
- Individual and collective labor law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Private International Law
- General civil law
|1999-2004||Dokkyo University in Saitama / Japan (German Studies)|
|2003-2008||Free University of Berlin (Law)|
|2009-2011||Legal clerkship in Berlin, Stuttgart and Düsseldorf|
|2012-2016||Doctorate (Dr. iur.)|
|2015-2018||Lawyer with ARQIS Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB in Düsseldorf|
|2018-2022||Lawyer at Frankus Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB in Düsseldorf|
|since 2020||Authorized translator for Japanese language by the President of the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf|
|since 2022||Attorney at Law with Dr. Ganteführer, Marquardt & Partner|
- Japanese companies in various industries
- Medium-sized companies in various industries
- High net worth individuals
- Cumulation of Rescission and Damages in German and Japanese Law, in Journal of Japanese Law, 15th Year (2010), No. 29, pp. 177-199.
- Summary of Major Civil Law Decisions of the Japanese Supreme Court in 2012, 2013, and 2014, in Journal of Japanese Law, 20th Volume (2015), No. 40, pp. 233-283, and in: Journal of Japanese Law, 21st Year (2016), No. 41, pp. 222-246.
- The Statute of Limitations in Japanese Civil Law and its Reform – Against the Background of International Developments (2017).
- Country Report Japan (Commentary on Japanese Inheritance Law), in Burandt/Rojahn, Inheritance Law, 4th edition (2022), pp. 1707-1728.