Banking and Capital Market Law
Multifaceted banking and capital market law is also one of our core competences. We primarily represent consumers, businesspeople and investors vis-à-vis banks, savings banks, asset managers and investment advisers. We support our clients both in structuring a business relationship – such as when taking out a loan or concluding an investment – and in reviewing existing business relationships, such as for unlawfully levied fees, incorrect advice or the revocation of loans. In cooperation with credit experts, we often review not only individual aspects, but also the entire business relationship for discrepancies. We represent our clients both in and outside of court. If required, we also consult with our own tax advisers and auditors.
Some topics at a glance:
- Revocation of consumer credit
- Review of prepayment penalties
- Refund of fees (processing, account management, interest cap fees, etc.) in consumer and corporate loans
- Incorrect interest calculations for variable-interest loans
- Termination of loans and home loan and savings contracts by the customer or the bank
- Misuse of debit and credit cards
- Errors in online banking
- Review of investment advice and investment brokerage
- Junk real estate
- Ship funds, real estate funds, media funds, film funds, etc.
- Prospectus liability
Contact partner for these topics: