For your concerns as investors
Our core competencies include a comprehensive approach to banking and capital market law. Whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur or investor, we represent you primarily in dealings with banks, savings institutions, asset managers and investment advisors. We support you both in the structuring of a business relationship – for example, when taking out a loan or performing a capital investment – and in the review of existing business relationships, for example, for unlawfully charged fees, inaccurate advice or withdrawal of credit facilities. Often, we not only check individual aspects for discrepancies, but also investigate the entire business relationship in cooperation with credit experts. We represent our clients both in and out of court. If necessary, we also undertake coordination with our tax consulting and auditing departments.
Some of the topics we are dealing with:
- Revocation of consumer credit
- Review of prepayment penalties
- Reimbursement of fees (handling, account management, interest cap fees, etc.) in consumer and corporate loans
- Incorrect interest calculations for loans with variable interest rates
- Termination of loans and building loan contracts by the customer or the bank
- Misuse of payment and credit cards
- Errors in online banking
- Review of investment consulting and investment brokering service
- Low value real estate
- Ship investment funds, real estate funds, media funds, film funds, etc.
- Prospectus liability