Our advice as a foundation for your real estate transactions
Whether you are a wealthy private individual or an internationally operating real estate fund – you can benefit from our know-how.
We provide interdisciplinary advice on all civil and tax law issues in the field of real estate law.
We accompany the acquisition and sale of real estate or real estate companies. Starting with the comprehensive legal and tax assessment of the property (due diligence), through the preparation and negotiation of the property purchase agreement to its execution. Particularly when purchasing a commercially rented property, it should be noted that a long-term lease agreement with a tenant with a good credit rating has a decisive influence on the value of a property. We check this particularly carefully in the course of the due diligence process.
We are able to propose solutions optimised in terms of both sales tax and transfer tax. Due to their many years of experience, our attorneys and tax advisors specialise in particular in transactions involving complex large-scale real estate:
- Management of real estate transactions until final exit
- Development of tax-optimised acquisition structures
- Restructuring of real estate portfolios
- Tax and legal advice on the formation of G-REITs and Vor-REITs (in particular legal and tax structuring of the transfer of real estate into a REIT)
- Conversion of accounting to IFRS
- Conceptual design and preparation of the financial statements required for an IPO (consolidated and interim financial statements, combined financial statements, pro forma financial information)